Our World Is A Horrible Place

As I look around and view the world, it deems itself to be a horrible place.  Not because the world iteself is ugly, but the people within it.  The way we treat each other is killing humanity.  But, who is to blame? 

Over the course of my lifetime, I have brushed off most of what does not directly affect me, and kept going on with life.  Only in the recent years have I stopped to take a really good look around me.  And as I ponder the sights I see, I realize why it took me so long to look. 

People do stupid things, make stupid decisions, suffer the consequences and blame everyone else for their own stupidity.   If I CHOSE, because MY life is just that... MY choice, to not go to work and get fired for my poor attendance, that would be MY fault, therefore, I would have to right to take that out on someone else.  So, how is it right for someone else to have a bad day, because we all have them, and vent our frustrations in irreversable fashions?

Venting.... it's a natural thing, you rant and rave and get out what you are feeling, and move on.  You can't move on from killing someone.   You can't move on from robbing a bank to pay what you can't because you didn't show up for work and got fired. 

Bad things happen to good people, which in turn makes good people do bad things.  It's a circle that needs to be broken.  COMPASSION people!  Have some, share it, it goes a VERY long way!

At one time there were things in my life that mattered to me, that really just don't matter anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle Of Darkness

Expressing My Thoughts